Learn more about how to go about properly feeding, bathing, brushing, and maintaining your dog. When in doubt, contact us to get advice on grooming or schedule an appointment with us today.
Grooming Tips for Your Dog’s Optimal Health
- If your dog is matted, do not bathe him or her.
- You must brush your dogs properly before bathing.
- Ask your groomer what shampoo and conditioner your dog should use.
- Do not use human shampoos or conditioners. This is not healthy for the dog’s skin and coat.
- What to do when your dog has fleas: go to your local vet to get the correct flea treatment.
- If your dog is scooting on the carpet and leaving a brown spot, Clippity Do Dog Grooming can take care of this by getting the dogs anal glands expressed – this is done in a bathtub.
Dog Food Tips
Many pet owners buy cheap food that is not healthy for their dog. If your dog has skin allergies, you should check your dog food for these 4 ingredients: corn, wheat, soy, and dyes, which may cause the allergic reaction.
Your Dog Is in Good Hands!
At Clippity Do Dog Grooming, we care about the health and happiness of your dog! No matter which breed, all dog owners can improve with some advice and guidance about general dog grooming and maintenance.